MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

cool

awesome game, but I think you are lacking a few things. there are no sound effects, it would be nice to hear those, also, it would be cool if there was a highscoretable. I also detected a bug, when you press "a", you become invisible and can go on forever as long as your not detected by the laser.... 8/10 because of the lacking sound effects, but a nice minigame really(;

MindFeed MindFeed

its not really workin for me

what is this test based on, did you use a standard?

I didnt get past the "you seem to be semi-intelligent. but thats about it." Thats where it froze; I heard the sounds, but there was nothing on my screen... no score.

K-Guare responds:

Really? That's where it changed scenes,
try opening it in a Pop-Up and it might work.
That worked for the other people with loading errors.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

cool

I would suggest some drag and drop color solution because the click and click is kind of annoying.. Anyways, great game although it could have been more challenging; great graphics as well(;

Ribosomes! Ribosomes!

it was ok

From the very start, the graphics looked bad; you should work on those, but still the game was ok. teh whole concept was kind of like tetris, but tetris is boring and so is this. original thought using dna though..

keep it up(;

ASI weapons Database v2.0 ASI weapons Database v2.0

hmm

I think you should cut off the excess lines on these kind of guns; the animation was ok but the guns we've seen before....

ishfulness responds:

Sorry, i'm a lazy ass.. man i really should take the time to take off the excess

I did not intend for there to be much animation and lastly no you haven't seen these before. These are completely original and the only way you could have seen them before, is to rob my house and take my sketchbooks, then return them hours later.

thanks for the review anyway =)

Strategy Defense 2 Strategy Defense 2

nice

this is a pretty good game, but it is long and not rewarding; it gets boring pretty quickly in the battle of the hill...
youve got a nice concept but man thats a lot of credits, you should lower the credits for each level; I got a tank after the 1st level...
the interface could also be a bit better; you should take some time designing the GUI...
like I said though, its a good game(;